Corvallis is one of the most desirable locations in all of Oregon. It thrives around its quaint and tight knit community while having the vibrancy of Oregon State University in the heart of the city to keep it youthful. Whether you are looking to retire, start a family, go to college, own property or rent property, you’ll find everything you need in this booming town in the central Mid-Willamette Valley.
Here are a few other things that make Corvallis desirable:
- Oregon State University athletic events (Pac-12 football, basketball, baseball, softball, soccer, gymnastics, wrestling, swimming, track and much more.
- DaVinci Days Festival and the Fall Festival happen every year
- Bike friendly town with many trails and hiking trails
- Cultural Diversity
- Trendy Restaurants
- Farmers market happens all spring and summer every Saturday along the waterfront.
- An hour away from Portland, the Oregon Coast, and rivers, lakes and mountains
- HP (Hewlett Packard)